When it comes to selecting a topic for your English School-Based Assessment (SBA), it's important to choose something that interests you and allows you to showcase your language skills effectively. Here are some good topic ideas for an English SBA:
1. The impact of social media on society.
2. Gender roles and stereotypes in literature.
3. The portrayal of mental health in contemporary novels.
4. The influence of technology on communication.
5. The significance of cultural diversity in literature.
6. The effects of climate change on the environment.
7. Exploring the theme of love in Shakespearean sonnets.
8. Analyzing the use of symbolism in a specific poem or novel.
9. The role of media in shaping public opinion.
10. Examining the concept of identity in a particular literary work.
Remember to choose a topic that allows you to conduct thorough research, analyze relevant texts, and present your findings effectively.
Additionally, consider selecting a topic that aligns with your curriculum and learning objectives.